The Trading Paints Brand
These branding guidelines will help you determine the best way to use our logo.
The Trading Paints logo consists of the arrow mark and word mark.
Please use the appropriate version of our logo. The full-color version of our logo is preferred.
Thanks for not embellishing the logo with shadows, patterns, or intricate backgrounds.
The Trading Paints brand colors represent the energy and excitement of a field full of beautifully designed race cars.
Please respect the clear space around the edges of the Trading Paints logo.
The “T” in Trading and “P” and Paints are always capitalized. “Trading Paints” is always two separate words.
- Trading Paints
- Trading paints
- Trading Pants
Thanks for not adding a slogan or tagline to our logo.
In the instances where the traditional Trading Paints logo is not appropriate, please use these designated stacked versions of the logo.
Use of Our Brand Materials
- Use the Trading Paints logo to link to Trading Paints.
- Use the Trading Paints logo on your iRacing cars.
- Use the Trading Paints logo in color before reverting to black and white.
- Use the Trading Paints logo in a blog post or news article about Trading Paints.
You should not…
- Use the Trading Paints logo for your application or website’s icon or logo.
- Use the Trading Paints name or logo in ways that may be confusing, misleading, or suggest our sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation.
- Use screenshots containing any user information.
- Make or sell merchandise with our name or logo on it.