Howdy and welcome to Season 2!
We’ve made a few vehicles updates to go along with iRacing’s new and updated content.
- Added support for new iRacing vehicle Aston Martin Vantage GT4.
- Added support for new iRacing vehicle iRacing Formula iR-04.
- Added support for new iRacing vehicle NASCAR Buick LeSabre - 1987.
- Added support for new iRacing vehicle Hyundai Veloster.
- Added support for new iRacing vehicle Stock Car Pro Series Chevrolet Cruze.
- Added support for new iRacing vehicle Stock Car Pro Series Toyota Corolla.
Updates to vehicles
- iRacing has updated the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Chevrolet Silverado and Ford F-150. These are relatively minor model updates that keeps most paints reasonably usable, so we’re keeping existing paints that are uploaded for those two trucks. You might need to tweak some areas of the front ends of your trucks, especially if you leave the Mask layer on when exporting.
- Old base paint layers for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series trucks in Paint Builder have been replaced with the new versions.
- iRacing has updated some layers on the ARCA Menards Chevrolet Impala to reflect tire branding updates (from Goodyear to General Tire). Existing paints are not affected.
- iRacing has updated the Decal Layer on Dirt Late Models. Existing paints are not affected.
- iRacing has archived the NASCAR Toyota Tundra truck, so we’ve removed it as a selectable vehicle on Trading Paints, too, after a nearly seven-year run. Existing Showroom paints will remain, but you can’t race them.
- We have added Paint Builder base paint layers for the Porsche 919 and Ford GTE.
- If AI-Ready Collections contain a now-retired vehicle like the old NASCAR Toyota Tundra truck (2015), paints from that vehicle are no longer included as part of the downloaded roster file.
- For Collection editors making changes to Collections containing now-retired AI-ready vehicles like the NASCAR Toyota Tundra truck (2015), you’ll soon be prompted to remove those vehicles from your Collection in order to keep it in AI-Ready state.
Best of luck in this racing season, and happy painting!
—Steve, Shawn, & Patrick